EcoStruxure™ Energy and Sustainability Scoring API allows customers to configure buildings that need benchmarking by calculating performance scores using the building energy and sustainability data.
This API enables the following operations:
- Retrieve all sites to which the connected user has access, along site metadata needed for performance scores calculation (e.g. gross area, building occupants, operating hours, etc.)
- Allow the user to request site for performance score calculation
- Read current and historical scores for a given site
- Supported Types: Daily, Monthly, Average, Local Average
- Supported Categories: Energy, Water, Waste, Transportation, Human Experience, Re-Entry
This API works for any Schneider Electric customer who has an identity in Schneider Electric system, and site data associated with its identity.
Step 1: In order to enquire the customer data, a Personal Access Token (PAT) has to be generated from the Exchange Developer Portal on the product page after subscription.
The customer will have to provide their consent while generating PAT to share the building measurement data with scoring partner.
Step 2: Enquire all the sites which the customer is authorized to calculate the performance scores.
Step 3: Send requests to calculate the performance score for a given site.
Step 4: Fetch all current and historical scores.